Floral Street: ‘Powered By Flowers.’ Modernising Traditional Floral Perfumes
Floral Street, a British brand (powered by flowers) – has modernised traditional floral perfumes.
Delivered by expert floralistas, their award-winning, fine fragrances have been exquisitely blended by one of the best ‘noses’ in the world.
Because of their care for the environment, they have also created packaging with principles – reusable, recyclable and compostable, with ingredients responsibly sourced and certified vegan (by PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals).
“When I founded this brand, I wanted to challenge myself and the beauty industry to do things differently. I want to help consumers become connoisseurs of fragrance in a fun, accessible and responsible way,” explained FLORAL STREET’s Founder, Michelle Feeney.
Each fragrance comes tucked inside a ground-breaking pulp carton, and their range includes:
- London Poppy – for the resilient, focused, dynamic and energetic, a fresh, citrus floral, the ultimate urban mood lifter.
- Wonderland Peony – for the delicate, dreamy, radiant and thoughtful. A light, fruity floral. Sophisticated not soft. Captivating not cute
- Electric Rhubarb – for the sparkling, luminous, charming and fun loving. An unexpected and bubbly white floral.
- Neon Rose – for the fiery, quirky, striking and expressive. Super clean. Super floral.
- Arizona Bloom – a sense of freedom scented and bottled. A fragrance for the sunny, euphoric, nomadic, and free spirited.
- Wild Vanilla Orchid – for the bold, sassy, confident modernist. It’s vanilla – but not as you know it.
- Iris Goddess – for the alluring, exquisite, dazzling and flawless. A powdery, soft Chypre floral. Other-worldly and mystical.
- Chypre Sublime – for the sultry, exotic, mesmerizing and captivating. A glamorous, woody chypre.
- Black Lotus – for the wild, feisty, rebellious, and intoxicating. A powerful and oriental, woody fragrance.
- Ylang Ylang Espresso – for the spirited, fearless, mystical and audacious. A powerful creamy gourmand scent, with its own electric current.
The Floral Street fragrance collection comes in different sizes and prices, ranging from 10ml for £24.00, to 50ml for £60.00, and 100ml for £98.00, or their Discovery Set for £14.00.
FLORAL STREET products are currently available on floralstreet.com, and in Covent Garden, London, as well as in selected John Lewis stores, Harrods, Selfridges, Next, online at feelunique and Sephora US, along with Canada, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Mecca Australia and New Zealand.
The brand has won many prestigious awards, including receiving the Best Ethical Fragrance at the Global Green Beauty Awards 2020, the Best Women’s Limited Distribution award and the National Retailer of the Year awards, at the Fragrance Foundation Awards 2020, The Most Sustainable Fragrance award at the Woman & Home Beauty Awards 2020, and the Best Party Fragrance award at the US Cosmopolitan Awards 2019.
The company came to light by Founder Michelle Feeney, a game-changer in the global beauty industry, whose vision was to create luxury scents that are accessible and sustainable.
Previously, Michelle worked in PR (with the legendary Lynn Franks) in the UK in the Eighties, before moving to the US to set up her own agency, working on some of New York’s most infamous and legendary celebrity nightclubs including Limelight and Club USA. She was rapidly headhunted by Estée Lauder Companies to work on their Prescriptives brand, her first experience of working globally.
After a career sabbatical in 2017, Michelle returned to Beauty with one of her most exciting projects to date – the launch of her own brand, FLORAL STREET.
Find out more here.