Fresh Therapies: The Award Winning, Natural Nail Care Brand.
Launched in 2011, Fresh Therapies are best-known for making award winning nail care products and nail polish removers that contain natural, organic ingredients.
The range includes:
- A natural nail polish remover,
- A light, rich hand cream – that’s filled with essential oils,
- A nail elixir (which helps to regenerate new cell growth, and nourish the nails and cuticles),
- Nail polish remover wipes (they’re infused with natural ingredients, and they’re free from toxins and chemicals),
- A glass nail file in a wooden sleeve, and
- Some reusable nail polish remover pads.
Fresh Therapies was launched by Nicola Dickinson. Initially, Nicola worked in office administration, before retraining as a beauty therapist. After three years of working in salons, she opened her own.
Nicola was a beauty therapist for more than twenty years, before deciding to make and sell her own natural products. Eventually, she found a cosmetics manufacturer.
“I wanted my USP to be that the products were natural and organic. After a few years, I realised that I didn’t have a natural, organic nail polish remover, and that’s the strongest-smelling thing in the salon, but I couldn’t find one on the market, so I found a company to make one for me,” said Nicola.
Since launching, Fresh Therapies has scooped up various awards, including the 2016 Gold Green Parents Natural Awards, and the Ultimate Natural Beauty Bible Award, to name just a few.
Find out more here: https://freshtherapies.com