London Tech Week’s EQL:HER: Supporting Ukraine Women In Tech
London Tech Week‘s EQL:HER is holding a FREE networking breakfast on Tuesday the 22nd November to support Ukrainian women in tech who have fled the Ukraine war.
The EQL:HER Ukrainian Female Tech Talent breakfast aims to provide female Ukrainians (who have fled the Ukraine war, and have settled in the UK) with:
- The chance to meet recruitment experts in the UK tech sector, as well as CEOs, founders, influencers, and investors (who are focused on female founders),
- The chance to build and expand their network, and…
- The opportunity to gain valuable advice and guidance on re-skilling, CV writing, and more.
Speakers on the breakfast panel session will include:
- Irra Ariella Khi: the CEO of Zamna Technologies (Irra is the founder of five organisations, a mother of four children, and a speaker of nine languages),
- And Viktoriya Tigipko: the Founding/Managing Partner of TA Ventures, and the Founder and President of ICLUB Global, and WTECH.
In 2022, Viktoriya also co-founded OneUkraine, a charitable platform that provides humanitarian aid to Ukraine.
“The women attending can look forward to a morning of in-person networking and knowledge-sharing, which will help them to re-connect with their peers, and expand their network in the UK community. We’ll be offering personal and professional support, on everything from re-skilling to CV writing, and they can connect with leading women and men in the UK tech sector,” said EQL:HER’s CEO, Laura Stebbing.
The event is being held in conjunction with London Tech Week, and in partnership with the UK Government’s Global Entrepreneur Programme. The event will also support two Ukrainian charities: Sunflower Relief, and OneUkraine. Other partners of the event include: DIT and WTech.
EQL:HER (formerly known as ‘accelerateHER’) is a global networking/event series, that exists to re-balance gender in the technology sector, and to secure women with an inclusive future. London Tech Week is the most influential tech event in the UK. It’s organised by Informa Tech, Founders Forum, London & Partners, and Tech London Advocates, as well being supported by the Governments.