The Karry Wins TWO CLBS Enterprise of the Year (2023) Awards

The Karry‘s Founder, Ginny Roberts – won TWO CLBS Enterprise of the Year (2023) Awards at the CLBS Enterprise Expo 2023 – for ‘innovation’ and ‘sustainability.’

Taking place at the Westmont Enterprise Hub, the CLBS Enterprise Expo 2023 (hosted at/by the Claude Littner Business School, the University of West London (the UWL) was for innovative, promising start-ups to showcase their success. The event featured a total of 20 start-ups from all sectors – promoting enterprise as a path to employ-ability.

The Karry‘s Ginny Roberts scooped up TWO CLBS Enterprise of the Year awards for ‘innovation’ and ‘sustainability’ – for her innovative skincare travel sets. Ginny also won ‘Editors Choice’ at the Beauty Shortlist Awards in 2022, and she’s been featured in Vanity Fair, Suitcase Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar, and more.

The set is designed for decanting skincare products, so that beauty lovers can continue their usual skincare routine whilst they’re on the go – reducing the need to buy skincare mini’s – minimising waste. The set (which is refillable, washable, and reusable) is designed for travel. It easily fits into carry-on luggage, and it meets airport guidelines – making it smaller and lighter to transport, in an environmentally-conscious way.

The product is 70% recyclable, but Ginny is working on the remaining 30% – to become 100% recyclable.

The Karry was born out of Ginny’s frustration with airport restrictions as a frequent business traveller. Although she Founded the business back in September 2019, she ‘officially’ launched the it in January 2021.

Shop The Karry London

Prior to launching her enterprise, mother-of-two-teenagers, Ginny – worked as a business consultant and a process analyst for 20 years across various industries (such as in finance and local government). Having suffered a number of illnesses, she decided to pursue her long-running dream of running her own business.

“I was searching for a packaging solution for my skincare products that wouldn’t impede on my personal mission to reduce my plastic consumption whilst still having a luxe feel for my premium skincare, but couldn’t find it, so I decided to create The Karry,” concluded Ginny.

Congratulations, Ginny. You deserve it.

Find out more here: