Bemuse Has Secured A New Distribution Deal In The Netherlands
Bemuse (the UK natural, low alcohol beverage start-up) has secured a brand new distribution deal in The Netherlands (this is Bemuse’s first international deal).
To support the deal, Bemuse is launching a new 750ml bottled version of its product. The 750ml bottle is a revitalized version of it’s ancient beverage mead, which has been transformed into a refreshing, non-alcoholic, low-calorie offering.
Available in four flavours, and based on traditional recipes that have been fermented with natural and locally-sourced ingredients ONLY, Bemuse is brewed, crafted, canned, and packaged in the UK.
With a sweet honey taste that sits at it’s core, the drink is a dry beverage that can be paired with food, or enjoyed on its own, or as a mixer.
“We have launched a new, innovative drink experience by re-imagining mead, the world’s oldest alcoholic beverage, and we’ve created a refreshing, non-alcoholic offering that’s made from all-natural ingredients – that’s been crafted to appeal to contemporary tastes,” said Bemuse’s Co Founder, Anna Chalov.
Since launching in 2021, Bemuse is already on target to generate £100k+ in revenue this financial year, with a £250k forecast for 2023’s financial year.
Also, the brand has built a loyal UK customer base, with listings in Franco’s, Bokiri (in Peckham Rye), and The Laboratory Spa & Health Club in London. In terms of industry awards and accolades, the list includes:
- One gold, and three silver medals in the 2022 Drinks Business Global Masters Spring Tasting Awards,
- A finalist at last year’s Food & Drink Federation Awards in the Brand Launch of the Year category, and:
- In November, Bemuse’s Co-Founder Anna Chalov was named in the Top 10 of the Daily Telegraph’s ‘100 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch’ listing.
London-based Anna Chalov (a former investment banker who supported a number of start-up businesses in her previous role), founded Bemuse with Nataliya Peretrutova – an experienced marketing and innovation professional with more than 20 years’ experience of working in both in-house and in agency roles.
“Now, we are seeking additional crowdfunding investment to scale up the business – to grasp the opportunity that lies within the fast-growing no-lo market,” said Anna Chalov.
With a commitment to sustainability, Bemuse:
- Has teamed up with Biomimicry UK, an organisation that’s committed to a regenerative future, by promoting awareness about the importance of plants and their pollinators,
- Sponsors beehives in Wales (the brand has played an active role in distributing bee bombs, which are handmade wildflower seed-balls that help the species to thrive), and last (but not least):
- The brand is also in the process of qualifying for B CORP accreditation, which it expects to secure later this year.
Find out more here: https://bemusedrinks.com