GramersiTV Media Brief
We are sourcing participants/video content for either of our three, weekly episodes/shorts on GramersiTV on YouTube (see below):
This one is a short business tips video. Some of the ones we’ve done to date, include:
- Andrew Bloch: How To Get Good PR (https://youtu.be/J0cR8YwTLJU)
- Levi Roots: Top Business Tips (https://youtu.be/0tXnRQhSvFk)
- Tim Campbell MBE: How To Succeed In Life (https://youtu.be/mX7EjQKQOZA)
This is a topical-themed video that covers topics within the startup, or retail space. Some of
the ones we’ve done so far, include:
- Andrew Bloch: Unpaid Internships: Yes Or No? (https://youtu.be/gUpsP4kkgfw)
- Tanya Mulesa (Shoe Company Owner): ‘The Average Woman Owns 27 Pairs Of
- Kiana Guyon (Toothbrush Company Owner): ‘Toothbrushes Are Wrecking The Planet’
In order to make a submission, all you have to do is send us the name of the person or business who you’d like to take part in an episode (along with your proposed brand or topic) to: email@example.com. And if we’re interested in featuring that particular person or business, we’ll get back to you.
NOTE: Typically, we ask participants to film a 3-5 minute video on their phone in landscape,
and send us the raw video file via WeTransfer, Google Drive or Dropbox, and we’ll do the editing, etc.
Gramersi.com + GramersiTV